From Sarah, With Joy

*Poet * Author * Wanderluster*

Monday, May 2, 2016

Me as a Cop and a New Young Adult Agent

I think comic writers and artists are some of the most underrated and talented artists alive. Like, Gary Larson blows my mind. So I tried my hand, and had a good time! Something I want to work and get better at. Hope you enjoy!

Me as a Cop:

***
Writing Prompt: Imagine you're writing a story about comic book artists. What is their star superhero's name and power?

New Agent: Alexandra Weiss seeks YA and MG.

Read More: Great advice for new writers from the incomparable Chuck Wendig.

Weekly Awesome: You just gotta see this :)

For more frequent updates, writing tips, and funnies, follow on FacebookTwitterGoogle+
YouTubePinterestTumblrGoodReads, and/or Instagram. (Snapchat: SarahWritesBook) Or if you enjoyed this post, sign up to get blog posts delivered to your inbox. 

Write on!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Thank you so, so much for your thoughts and comments, they really do make my day. Consider yourself awesome. Also, I do my best to respond to every comment within 24 hours, so I invite you to come back and continue the conversation :)

To have weekly posts delivered to your inbox, just sign up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...