From Sarah, With Joy

*Poet * Author * Wanderluster*

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Why I Love Bruce Banner

It's hard to pick a favorite Avenger. Iron Man is just so hilarious, and quippy and smart. Captain America is the guy you want your daughter bringing home for dinner. He just makes you feel safe. But ya know, in a lot of ways I think Hulk may be my favorite.

Look at that cover. Just look at it. Bruce Banner is the pingingest of all the Avengers, and that's saying something. 

He's indestructible, yet totally vulnerable. There's just something so appealing about that mix.

I've never been a fan of the alien super-heroes. (Sorry Superman). In fact, generally my favorites are the genius's with no power except their genius. (Like Iron Man and Batman). And kinda Hulk falls into that category too. Bruce is a genius who accidentally scientifically altered himself. I can get behind that. 

Oh yeah, that genius thing. He's a genius.

And played by Mark Ruffalo? Mmm yes.

Science bros and Stark Spangled Banner. Am I right?

And did I mention that cover?

Basically, Marvel kind of rocks. Thanks Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. Thanks for this guy.

Sarah Allen

For more frequent updates, writing tips, and funnies, follow on FacebookTwitterGoogle+
YouTubePinterestTumblrGoodReads, and/or Instagram. Or if you enjoyed this post, sign up for the monthly newsletter and get a free copy of 50 Marketing and Networking Tips for Writers!

2 comments:

  1. I love all superheroes and their counterparts. They make for great entertainment in all their forms. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Played by Mark Ruffalo, definitely!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Thank you so, so much for your thoughts and comments, they really do make my day. Consider yourself awesome. Also, I do my best to respond to every comment within 24 hours, so I invite you to come back and continue the conversation :)

To have weekly posts delivered to your inbox, just sign up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...